If you’ve ever though about learning traditional karate, this is a great place to start. This course will teach you the absolute basics of Chito-Ryu Karate-Do. Over the course of 7 days you will get access to a new video lesson and a short training routine to help you practice your new skills. By the end of this 7 day introductory course, you’ll be ready to get started in the dojo or jump in start learning from one of our other online courses.
Here’s what we’ll be covering in this FREE course.
- Basic dojo etiquette – such as, how and when to bow
- Basic stances
- Basic punching technique (3 targets – head, body & groin)
- 4 basic blocks (upper, outside, inside & lower block)
- 2 basics kicks (front & side kick)
- A few simple partner, self-defence skills
- A little bit of fitness, conditioning and some simple body awareness exercises
- And a little bit of basic Japanese to help make you feel more comfortable in the dojo